Frequently Asked Questions
No. The City of Austin does not allow animals in the park. The animals that participate in the festival are cleared by our Animal Director and are there as performers. If you have a "Celtic" dog breed that you would like to have participate in the Celtic dog parade please contact our Animal Director for an application at CelticAnimals@gmail.com.I have a question about my ticket.
Please visit the Get Tickets page for ticket FAQs. Please read the ticket directions carefully. It answers most questions.more questions
Please remember that the festival staff are part time workers or volunteers and may not be able to answer your questions in a timely manner. Also requesting info too early in the year before many staff members are in place can result in delays. Finally, emails sent during the festival weekend may go unanswered as workers are at the festival grounds without computer access.
If you are not finding your question answered here on this page, please send an email to the correct person on the list of contacts. The general info email is email@example.com. Please read the FAQs list thoroughly before emailing. Also, a lot of information and answers to questions can be found on our facebook page, follow the link below and “like us” on facebook.
- General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional Musicians: ACFmusicpanel@gmail.com
- Headliners: email@example.com
- Sponsorship Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animals: email@example.com
- Vendor Information: ACFvendors@gmail.com
- Volunteers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stage Managers: ACFstagemanagers@gmail.com